Thursday, July 7

The warm sticky Summer days are here and good indeed. I am officially unemployed and it has
never hit me how happy I am to say this. Hopefully I will not say this for the second time in the
near future. For now, all is good. Big Apple trippin' is happening after all next Tuesday. I feel a
mix of excitement, fear, uncertainty... but overall, very excited.


Here was how June flew by.


Photobucket

/ Rooftop BBQ with the church mates.
/ Whampoa Fishboat Hotpot
/ 17th Month with Cookie
/ Brunch with Ms Sue & Wind
/ Bak Kut Teh catch-up with George & Da Jie
/ Cookie Sandwich Food-tasting



Photobucket

/ New Yorking at Kino
/ X-men with GL AnAn
/ MBS weekend with the chabors
/ Farewell my Charming & CT



Photobucket

/ Wolestest's Birthday Surprise
/ Oysters at Amichi
/ Brother's 22



Photobucket

/ Chilled at Bakri



Photobucket

/ My first Botak Jones
/ ACM
/ Morning Southern Ridges
/ Queen & Mangosteen
/ My first Godiva (from Cookie!)
/ Frolick




Have I mentioned I am reeeeally excited?

No comments: