Wednesday, June 15

When was the last you ventured into something new?

Helen Keller said, “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” For me, I would pretty much
say that I am on a constant mission to be an "explorer". I would gamely mention that I am
big on new food and taste and always on a fervent look-out for the latest bands to spin. Nothing
pleases me more than ploughing the book store for the latest on the shelves. The truth is... it
does not takes much for me to be bouncing off the walls. All it takes is a cheap thrill of knowing
I am going charting unknown territories or doing something for the first time.


Come discover what spice and thrill you can add at the new initiative by OurCommunity.sg!

All you have to do is to pick the one activity that you always wanted to try (but never do...)
and share your experience with your mates on your blog!
Besides being able to strike off that item on your "100 Things To Do Before You Die",
you stand a chance to pocket a 64-GB iPad 2!
The folks at PA has kindly thrown in Wi-Fi and 3G along for you to fully enjoy the new toy.


All the details are as below.
Good luck!


Photobucket

No comments: