Friday, April 15

Photobucket


"BMT, POP, ORD, SOC, OCS..."


I have never really grasp the entire dictionary of singapore army abrievations since...

1. I have never had a boyfriend who was going through national service.

2. My one and only brother, despite being well past his "NS age", just graduated from his Bee Am Tee!

Photobucket


Photobucket

We rose bright and early at 5.15am to trek all the way to Marina Bay Float for the parade.
To be honest, I was looking forward to the entire episode.
It was fair to credit this to the fact that all of us did not have the chance to be in the float in the past occasions when the space was actually utilised.

By saying this, I meant that my previous attempts in bidding for the National Day Parade always fail.
I thought it was just my luck (or lack of it rather) with the float, but nope, I was not that lucky as well with the balloting or lucky draws for that matter.




Photobucket


Photobucket

The organisers proved me wrong on the issue on punctuality when the emcee rallied for everyone's attention at 7.40 am sharp. It was exactly as per the programme's! We stop our camwhoring and sat straight looking out eagerly at the field as the boys entered the float.

We knew it was futile attempt even before we tried. We TRIED to look out for the little brother but ALL of them looked exactly the same.
I felt exactly like how Alex the Lion in Madagascar 2, when he had difficulty telling Marty the Zebra apart from the rest of the zebra pack.

I knew all the other spectators felt the same. Of course, I bet the boys in front must be having the same sentiments when they were looking for us too!

The boys sure know a thing or two on camwhoring under the 9am sun.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

mother + sister + girlfriend tendering the pack!


Photobucket



The whole affair ended at 10+ am and since we were just a few steps away from MBS,
Mom and I decided to catch some air-con (haha) there while the rest decided to bail
for some extra sleep.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My little brother has indeed grown up!

No comments: