Thursday, December 17

week



Photobucket

I found this bread imported from Italy from Cheers when I was buying white bread at midnight
for the mom. It's not too bad, but you can really smell the heavierthan usual butter and sugar.
Sinful you bet.



Photobucket

Lunch at Soeul Yummy. Yums.
I like to take picture of my les partner because she allows me to take unglam candid shots of
her HAHAHAHA.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Selegie every other week day.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Dark Choc and peppermint lip butter & Mint Chocolates from M&S



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

X'mas specials & pepp mint taiyaki



Photobucket

Zombieland at Holland V. Dark Chocolate Mocha Frappe is divine!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

KFC delivery + Mahjong + Seaweed fries



Photobucket

Feng Yun Marathon was such a huge kickass event!

No comments: