Wednesday, June 10

Milo Flourless Layer Cake




Photobucket


HDB Tai Tai Domestic Goddess still in the making.


It's not that moi would rather stay at home and bum around but, I am still waiting for news for my temp job! Honestly, I am actually hoping it will come around slowly so that I can still enjoy sleeping in late but then... no work = no money = no flour! So, see how it goes la.


12 June is rolling in and my application form is not done yet! So nervous my nails are all bitten chipped already!


Meanwhile, I made this cake as requested by the mom. She is clearly addicted to at and I foresee this gone within the next two days. The cake is steamed but then I am thinking it is not any less sinful than baked muffins because the recipe called for quite an amount of gula and butter. Butter smells like dog poo but makes everything so delicious.


I actually made this on the 30th May before but was too occupied to blog about it.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I wish I have more pictures of the pretty pretty layers but then my 2mp camera phone is quite a let-down so till I get my hands on a better camera, make do!

No comments: