Sunday, October 5

Easy Chocolate Banana Shake

1 medium, ripe banana
Approximately 3 tablespoons of fat free milk
3 teaspoons of water
1 tablespoon cocoa powder

Add ice, blend, and you get the best thing on earth, next to Molten Chocolate cake.


I lazed in the living room all Sunday afternoon, talking to my lao po and surf at the same time. I think my throat and left shoulder hates me now. I am still experiencing the post-concert high. All I can say is, A Mei rocked the whole stadium. I have never seen so many 大哥哥 and 大姐姐 jumping up and down, waving their hands in the air. It was super high and crazy thinking back. What a concert!

I was going to get my ass in the kitchen and cook but laziness is always the perfect excuse. I doubt I will see next weekend sunlight, gonna hole up in freeflowbread for more than 10 hours each for both days. Perfect. Why bother free-ing up time for friends? No one bothers anymore.

I just saw Valentino Spring RTW collection and it's my favourite collection so far. Chanel was unimpressive.



Photos and videos soon! ;D

No comments: