Wednesday, February 14

It's funny how one person's day can change for the better so drastically. Yesterday I had like one of the worst days. And today everything happened so smoothly.

Shopping with Joyce... Which always is lotsa fun. Even bump into Lishan and Kalyn! Haha. We knew they were in the same area as us. Then we were wondering whether we will see them before crossing to Parco and then right they were!

Corn pancake reminds me of Malaysia and I can't wait for the trip.


Then got a treated movie. Had secret recipe and saw their Banana Chocolate cake which was like "WOAH". It was huge with layers of banana and choco. Super sinful and looks delicious. Didn't had it though hehe. Joyce! Go with me!


Speaking of which, I promised her I will give her a treat if I got an A for EM... XD

Hehe... Cake ok with you?


Finished the night with Aunt Amy which always make me a happy girl plus cafe mocha which tastes a little too sweet but good nonetheless. Chocolate overload! Not complaining.


Don't know why, nothing much happened today but it's a very happy day. I don't even know what I have been ranting about. I don't sound like myself. Gee.


"喜欢一個人, 须要理由?"


Everybody's talking how I,
can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love for real
Want to be your everything



HAPPY VDAY EVERYONE!

No comments: