Wednesday, January 17

Golden Globes

Golden Globes just ended and I slept through the ceremony. Damn but what the heck. I don't quite fancy sitting through 3 hour while numbing my brain half the time with commercials. Leo Love did not win anything but we still love him.


What's wrong with all the dresses this year?! Gosh. Fire the stylists man I'll say.

Miss miss miss... There were alot of "What were they thinking" looks but in order not to pollute my blog with ugly outfits I just limit to the few.



CAMERON DIAZ



I love you in 'The Holiday' so much but why this Valentino dress?! You have to bring "JTback".



BEYONCE



Everything seems wrong, from the hair to makeup to vital dress to the boobs. Mr Oscar would approve this though.



JENNIFER LOPEZ



Oops sorry. Correction = Auntie Lopez.



SIENNA MILLER



Somehow I expected something prettier from her. And she's not hanging beside Jude Law so this has to be in the Miss List.




TERI HATCHER



I can't believe she gets to smooch Ryan Seacrest with that face.



JENNIFER HUDSON



Dreamgirl stuck in the 80s. Her hair looks like a tribute to the late Mr Momofuku Ando.



ELLEN POMPEO



The hospital wants their bedsheet back.




Of course some HITS.



REESE WITHERSPOON



So refreshing and not everyone can wear yellow. Cute bangs.



HILARY SWANK



Killer smile with cute accesory. Some people think the hair thing didn't work but I thought it was cute.



Lorainne Nicolson



I can see why Jack Nicolson hides his daughter at home.



RACHEL WEISZ



I love how she wears the red compared to Johansson. The hair colour really goes well with the red.



DREW BARRYMORE



Simple make-up with a gorgeous dress which colour suits her perfectly. Reminds me of her character in 50 First Dates.



Brangelina



They look like the King and Queen. Jolie looks scarily fierce in that dress. Too sullen already.



JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE



Looks a little boring. Hair and everything. But someone will kill me on Friday if I don't put him here.



NAOMI WATTS



I love Naomi Watts! Anything she wear is nice lah. But she really look pretty here. Sigh... Looking forward seeing her in "The Painted Veil" which won a globe.



FELICITY HUFFMAN



Right amount of botox. Natural make-up. And dress that reminds me of the one Marcia Cross wore last year.



THE REAL MR & MRS SMITH



I don't exactly dig the dress but everytime I see Will Smith's face, I smile. He looks so comical and I think of Hitch the movie.



Off to assignment time.

No comments: