Friday, December 8

Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink.


I chanced upon that quote quite a while back from somewhere I cannot remember. Hmm but I really liked it so I took it down. I liked it because it is so real. Sometimes I just have to bear in mind that life cannot be a fairy tale. I once wished mine was, but you really have to knock your head to senses when you lose it.


This month, I am going to lose myself totally and do everything I can to keep myself occupied. My work schedule is booked all the way to the end of the month. I got a whole list of movies to watch. I'm going stroll along town to soak in the Christmas spirit. Speaking of which, I have not hung around in town for months! I am going to find a nice place and have my dim sum buffet. And, I am going to find a nice chill-out place with a nice TV to watch a man u match with joyce.

=D


Oh, and I am going to club myself silly like there's no tomorrow. I'm going to dress up, put on killer heels and shake all the nagging thoughts off.

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard


Kayln says my blog don't have pictures. Yeah, how about me putting a digi cam on my christmas wishlist?

Santa please... I am a really good girl this year...

... though I am now being called Josephine "Havoc" Tee by my bestie. =/

Sounds right.



The rainbow simply disappared.

No comments: