Tuesday, May 16

SUMMER NIGHTS


My sis, who isn't the smartest and prettiest girl in the world, has given me the best; pleasant-est suprise anyone can give me.









Tickets to GREASE!!!








This calls for mingming's trademark phrase, "OMG OMG OMG OMG!"


Seriously, who knew the little brat can suddenly come out with tickets to the one and only show I wanna watch this year.


Although I'm sure I need a pair of bino during the show and that I will probably be watching a dance of ants, I feel like I am the most contented girl in Singapore already.

Even the worst seats ain't cheap ok...



Michael Ballack ditched Manchester-United-the-Greatest-Team-of-All-Time for ChealseaFc-the Team-who-buy-their-trophies-home

(Oh, forget, plus the "stronger team")


Sum 41 no more



Finally finish OTH thanks to baobao. mau zu man zu man zu.

No comments: