Thursday, May 18

The Tide That Left And Never Came Back


OTH Says "People Always Leave." Then, it decided to change its mind and say "Sometimes They Come Back."

Only that sometimes only occurs in a frequency like once in a hundred incidents.

I don't believe the line at all.

Pessimist, you may say.



Lucas: How are you doing without Felix around?
Brooke: Fine. He was not the guy for me.
Lucas: I'm sure that guy's out there somewhere.
Brooke: Maybe... But I'm scared to open up my heart like that again.
Lucas: Isn't the alternative scarier?
Brooke: Sure, I get lonely sometimes. Thats hard... but I guess that's the price you pay for figuring out what you really want, right?



Peyton: Would you rather take a chance than always wonder what could have been?



There are 2 tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desires. The other is to gain it.


*****

These days, I have been in too much contacts with this form of emotion - disappointment.

Not only do I am disappointed myself, it seems that all people around me are feeling some sort of letdown lately.


For myself..., I have nothing much to say because I think I totally deserve feeling letdown. But I absoutely hate people (ok, esp my dad) feeling disappointmented because of my actions.

It's like I am responsible for how things turn out and if I should feel bad, just let myself bare the full consequences. Just don't let the people I care about feel the same way as I do when they don't contribute in any way in the things turn out.

But I guess this is how things work. Your actions don't affect you yourself only. People around you are also affected.

So much hopes, so much dreams. All gone in just a simple answer.



For others..., well I figure that people feel disappointed because they have their hopes too high.

Is it because we are thought to be always be a optimist?

Are we usually too confident with ourselves and out abilities?


I always feel disppointed because I like to plan and draw what things would be like if so-and-so happen.

And then, when things don't go my way, I will just grumble and feel bad about everything.

Isn't it something like 自作自受?

I have learned my lesson finally I think. Don't ever put your hopes too high.



In any ways, fight the blues with $1 Delifrance Chocolate Croissant!

No comments: