Tuesday, December 13

King Konging

Dear calista is enjoying herself some thousands of miles away. She better bring back goodies or I won't forgive her for causing me to miss P&P. =)

To return her favour, I decided to catch King Kong tomorrow without her, which I'm sure will be an absolute blast.

And of course, finding a job.

So, my dearie mommy can get off my back.

She's at home. I'm at home. So since the exams are over, she finds new interesting topics of conversation.


11am, I woke up. Sleepy eyed in toilet.

Mom: Go find a job today hoh!
Me: Orh...


2pm, online. Mapling.

Mom: Have you found a job?
Me: Haven't. My friends loh.


7pm, dinner time.

Mom: How's your job-hunting?
Me: Wah! Mommy, the dinner today very good leh!!
Mom: You haven't found your job yet ar?
Me: Wah! See, the fish so fresh today...
(dashes off at lightning speed)


1am, online. Mapling. (I was sian you see...)

Mom: So late why still online? Have you found your job?!
Me: ......



Yeah, so now, I am very desperate for a job. I anything also can do. Sell ang-kuh-kueh also can.

Hah. Of course, st knows better how picky I am. But I have to. I am so badly debt-ridden, I will get nothing out of my pay.

So actually I don't mind selling ang-kuh-kueh or whatever-kuehs you see, but for the health of my bank account, I have to find a better one.

Still, I am lemming for that Diana Krall's christmas album!!! =(

Meanwhile, King Kong tomorrow.


And of course, I need to officially quit my very fabulous nightlife! =))

All-white party at zouk on the 23rd!

Orchard's speciality foam doesn't taste good. One year is enough.


**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**


Well, I guess this pretty sums it up.


Well, I'll wait till you listen
I won't say a word
to follow your instincts
just never worked for me
oh, you're silent but strong, (yeah, I'm playing that card)
and you're noticing nothing again

Now I'm lying on the table
with everything you said
keep that in mind, the way that it felt
when the most I could do was to just blame myself

(Feel it out for once and feel nothing like everyone else)
when the most I could do was to just blame myself
and I know you know, everything
I know you didn't mean it
I know you didn't mean it


So, we're talking forever
and you almost feel better
but, better's no excuse for tonight
you see, it's never bad enough
to just leave or give up
but, its never good enough to feel right

Now I'm lying on the table
with everything you said
it will all catch up eventually
well, it caught up and honestly
the weight of my decisions
were impossible to hold
but they were never yours
they were never yours

Well I, know you know, everything
I know you didn't mean it
I know you didn't mean it

(Taking Back Sunday - This Photograph is Proof)

Counting your stars, literally.

There's really a. l.o.t.

And I don't want to give them back to you.

No comments: