Saturday, December 10

We are all fools in love

Can I still complain even tho I sleep 12 hours every night?

Slacking has been great so far, so nothing much to complain about lah. The most precious thing I have now is TIME. So I have been doing lots of things lately, things I have been putting off.



Doing lots of thinking, about that matter. Oh, I'm am so not going to let that be lesson #2.

I'm going to take things into my own hands.

Just hoping that, I can hang on till then. I am so not certain about me. So it's so much more uncertainty on your part. But then, I am more determined than ever on this.

They say time heals everthing. Please don't let it happen then.

I laugh at how you're contradicting yourself. The irony of it all.

Ms Austen will be so PROUD.



Troubling things aside, I decided to make full use of the national library christmas present today.

Double loan limit! So yays!! Came back home with a truckload of books! The geek in me is so satisfied.

And it is so weird I didn't bring back a historical romance. Ok, it's weird for me lah.

I'm so excited I'm going to undergo several private, and I would say secret, projects of my own.

Doing something I like at last! Muahaha!



I've finally thought it out. Decided to spend all my life savings on movies.

That isn't that hard, considering how much life savings I have left after the prom...

So for next week, I'm going to have...

PRIDE & PREJUDICE !!!

Ooooh. I can't wait!



Oh ya, before I forgot, if you...

- go by the name Mr. Darcy,

- is "single",

- "has arrogance (that will make) me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever marry",

-
will make me realise I'm "blind",

- "looks miserable",

then please don't hesitate to contact me. =)


I can't wait to watch the movie so I can start posting quotes from the movie!

I can probably do so now, but it would be so awfully inappropriate.



Have fun Adrain, all the way in Phuket!

And Calista and Mom too. Remember the most important thing is to enjoy yourself.


I need NYDC soon! =(

No comments: