Sunday, December 18

Still haven't got a job, but who cares... ok, other than my wallet and my mom.

Sis and I have been watching "13 going on 30" for 45345234 times already, and we still laugh every time we watched it.

I need to hit nydc soon.

I'm reading lots. The first thing I do in the morning is read, then I read in the toilet. And yes, bedtime reading.

I'm b.o.r.e.d. Argh, but these days has been great hanging out with st! It's good I can finally talk to someone, and she has certainly helped in untangling this mess in my head.

But fk why?! Of all scents, musk?!



Bored, so have been doing some personality tests... So this one is to see "Who is your dream guy?" I was bored!

And this is the answer.

Here is the analysis:

According to your answers; if you are not kidding, you are too complicated. Sorry, we are unable to offer the analysis. Press Back button on you browser, check ONE question that you were not completely sure and try again with a different answer that you think it would be correct.


I should have known.

No comments: