Sunday, June 13

Photobucket

You know I know that before all of us realised it, June will be well long over and everybody
will be lamenting at how the year has whizzed past without even really take in the time the
happenings, or to stop and smell the flowers. 2010 has been a rather strange year stil, tho
I have already stamped that label for 2009 - as the ultimate strange year. The year has been
OK, if not great so far. With the entry of cookie in my life, working in the same company as
Chabor, my brother's return, the sick twist of events in the family, healthy balances at the end
of the month to make posb happy, stumping upon ARPC, I reckon that I should make do with what
I have and be thankful and happy and chirpy ala Oreo.


Having said that, I am tremendously aware by the fact that people in my life come and go,
especially at this point in life, where everybody seems to have a more interesting personal
agenda of their own. Not to say that this is not a bad thing, some people are worth to be
purged (and butt out) of my life. One thing that I generally forget is that people change,
for the better and for the worse. Ideas, perceptions change, level of maturity can alter
through the space of time. And it is only when you cross the real space and get in touch
with people again, then you realised that maybe it's time not to stay in the past anymore.
You got to remind yourself to wake up your oh-so-rosy idea and snap yourself back to reality.

I'm not perfect though. I must admit, with no reservations, that I have not been the best per-
son I can be myself. But then, I try my best although sometimes trying is never good enough.

Oh trust me, I am not your usual resident cynic here. I am still very much the optimistic
you can count on to make the worst issue seem a blessing. My cup is still, and always will
be half-full. :)



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

CHOCOLATE - warm tart, pink ginger fluid, salted caramel, blood orange sorbet.


Photobucket

Photobucket


June is the packed month!
Joycie's beeday
Juju's beeday
Eric's beeday
Leewei's beeday
Greg's beeday
Bro's beeday
Moms beeday
Father's day
Re-instilling MDF
Brunch with the Silly
Prata
CS, L4D, Yingkelan
LTA big business (zzz)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.