Sunday, November 29

Because;



Photobucket

It's been some time since I had Yakun toast. My fave? Kaya Peanut Butter Toast. Simply because
it is so sinful and I love the sweet+salty combi. Kinda reminds me of yuan yang too. Being
close to a Yakun at work is a boon and bane trust me.



Spent about 13 hours at the airport.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had a Chai Latte while chilling at Starbucks there, and chatting with a pilot haha! It
was totally random but quite a fun and nice experience I must say. Walked all the three Ts
like a tourist, alone, and I pretty much like the no-company. I do felt the bouts of loneliness
at times but it was nice giving myself some time off.

Met up with Chabor who gave me a surprise by bringing along her 'good' friend. We said the
'hi-byes' and then proceed to the food court for dinner. No sinful-popeyes-fastfood! The Ah Ma
Mee Hoon Guay is comfort food at its best man. Ended the night with pepp loving at T3 and a
cheesecake to share. Chabor, am I boring you with the same tales already? I hope not...



Photobucket

Tiffany & Co.
I should start saving for my first bling instead of "borrowing" my mom's everytime I like it.



Photobucket

No longer a Gelatissimo virgin thanks to Chabor. We shared a small berry flavor.



Lunch at Rabbit @ Circular Rd

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Brought Cookie to see 'good stuff' at the CBD.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Nope, the godo stuff was not the pretty OLs and OGs but the beeeautiful sunset I see everytime
I hand in timesheets.



"Good things must wait."
How long are you willing to?
What if I never come around?
What if we wait till nothing comes?

No comments: