Sunday, October 11

why we love -



Jane Austen;

… for all future romantic declarations will be held to this standard:


“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” - Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice


“You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever… I have loved none but you.” - Captain Wentworth, Persuasion

“I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” - Mr. Darcy, Pride & Prejudice (2005 film)

“I am yours. Heart and soul, I am yours.” - Tom Lefroy, Becoming Jane (2007 film)





Photobucket

How soft a whisper can get
When you’re walking through a crowded space
I hear every word being said
And I remember that everyday
I get a little bit closer to you


How long an hour can take
When you’re starting into open space
When I feel I’m slipping further away
I remember that everyday
I get a little bit closer to you

-the wallflowers

No comments: