Thursday, October 29

Fireflies

Photobucket


No? I'm real sad to hear that. But anyways, I am back at the hills. It's back
to business. I hate to come here; my feet always hurt when I get back home.


Photobucket


Photobucket




Nothing that a good movie can't cure! After my very "cui" session with the people,
I willed my poor feet to Cathay for "The Hurt Locker" with Limster. I hate how I
credit everything to his account but it's for the temporary. At least I voluntarily
drew him an IOU.


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My new partners at work - daily morning cup of BARLEY!, 4pm peach tea, Bugger Thay's
gummies!



Photobucket

Adeline's farewell gift. Coffee cream chocolate



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks chabor for the ramen treat! It was satisfying to go for some good ramen
loving at Central with you. Not forgetting the kawaii bow shopping, vans steal,
red bean ice cream treat. Here's to us surviving to midweek and also... less than
sixty days till we jet out of here!

No comments: