Thursday, August 6

Jacob's Room

Photobucket

Sigh, I am missing Oklahoma and California pretty much. The London/ Paris
trip the other year was fun but the states trip was amazing and unforgettable.
Perhaps, it was the more lengthy Cali trip, or the bigger bunch of
companions this time round. I need to start on my Cali trip post as well,
hmm after all the procrastination.


Photobucket

All day breakfast anyone?


Photobucket

A procrastinating idiot. Yep that's me!


Photobucket


And and and...

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOW COME NOBODY TELL ME THIS?!

McDonald's new happy meal mascot is HELLO KITTY! I was practically
hyperventilating when I saw the display even though I was quite
uncertain whether they are worth collecting because there are
so many of them to complete the set. There are 35 kitties in
total for the 35th anniversary, and there is one for each year.
So today, I officially start my collection with the 1992 kitty.
Why 1992? Because it is the year my wonderful GL sis is born!
FYI, 1987 is only released next week. And also, I have missed
Week 1 worth of kitties already, which makes me VERY sad.

If you do your math, it means I need to eat 7 Happy Meals a week =
7 cheeseburgers = $28 a week on Macs. Anybody kind enough to help
me with this? Haha, I just told Mom about this and the horror of all
horrors - she actually agreed to support me, and quite enthusiastically
I must add. I told her I'll eat one set tomorrow, and she can bring my
bro (!!) and sis for happy meals tomorrow, and I'll have 5 kitties
in 2 days yay!


I'm actually very looking towards the weekend, which will be long one
actually. So tomorrow will be the National Day Remembrance with the
minister teo, not that I care a bit. But then we get to eat a good
lunch because of him, so I guess something good will come out of it
tomorrow. We will be expecred to wear something national color...
A little apprehensive about all these stuff at first but later realised
that it reminds me of what we do during the school days also. Hehe.

The reason for the countdown... Yeah. I am glad we are all together now.
Weekends will be good; the huge pile of clothes is taking up half
my bed already, so need to do some cleaning and tidying. I have
not been baking as well, but I think that needs to wait because I
always eat my bakes while baking and I think it's time to lay off
the sugar and butter - for a while at least.


Anyway,

Photobucket

AHHH! Anyone game for chocolate souffle and chocolate lave cake?
Please go with me! It has been about two years since I had the souffle!



Photobucket

"Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence."
- Oscar Wilde

No comments: