Saturday, July 18

Moi aussi, je t'aime





Photobucket


It's official! I am finally having the post Gossip Girls withdrawal although it has been less than three hours ago that I finished the last episode of season 2.
Looking forward to Sep when season 3 starts airing again!
I love this picture by the way.



Meanwhile, I have lots of dramas to catch up with. Currently hooked on this korean reality call "We Got Married" because Hyun Joong of Boys Over Flowers fame is in it. So cool. I love the part when he cooked ramen for breakfast and they ate from the pot directly and shared the lid. So romantic in a heartwarming way hehe. Plus he knows how to play 'Bogoshipda' on the piano even though that was the only song he knows. And both of them are real funny with their individual antics as well. I laughed so badly throughout the show that the sister had to shut me up. Sometimes I think people just forget how simple love can be actually. After watching all the messy hooking up between all the characters in Gossip Girls, WGM is definitely a welcoming and refreshing change.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

HAHAHA



I have not been to Bikram for more than a week already. With work starting very soon, hopefully I can have the focus back real soon.
Anyway I have this real positive hunch that August will turn out real good you know. I know I said the same thing when the year started and although things did not exactly turn out how I would want and like it to be, I am optimistic about 09 part II.

No comments: