Saturday, June 27

Youtube spamming

Very special videos that I would like to share...


1. Aimee Mann - "Save Me"




Uber amazing song that will be on loop till she touched down on Singapore for her Esplanade gig. I can foresee myself hiding under covers on 29 Aug when she will play for a whole lot of lucky bitches at the concert hall. If you have spare cash, get your tickets here and if I am nice, would you like to bring me along?




2. One Tree Hill season 3 episode 22- Brooke's Speech





"I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought? I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley and some how I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And, I'm afraid say it out loud because maybe if life finds out it'll try to beat it? out of them and that will be a shame. Because, we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know. That feeling that everything's going to be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, and? here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter."



I love the speech to pieces. Anyway here is the exact quote from Mr Shakespeare himself: "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. It is an ever fixed mark which looks on tempest and is never shaken. Love alters not with time's brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom." Coming across the video makes me want to snuggle in my bed and have OTH marathons with cookies and milk.




3. Cute scene from "Ghost of Girlfriends Past"





I had to review a film that I didn't watch for the playboys but I guess the conscience caught me in the end, and I spent some time looking for a free stream online last night. Still weird to watch a movie alone, even if it's on the laptop at home! I am aching for a movie in a cinema, with big screen and comfy armchairs. Anyway I love how they used Lauper's "Time After Time" in the montage. From the 01:00 onwards. Generally quite a cool movie I thought. Hilarious and light enough for a weekend chill.




4. 陳綺貞 - 表面的和平





Sweetie recommended me the song at the right time. Sometimes, you just had a certain special connection for a song and feel like it is written for you and only you. I love looping 陳綺貞's songs at night.

I love the lyrics.


我也无所谓
还说什么都对 当我已经变成你零碎的时间
终于有机会 让自己再沉淀
让我回到过去不再为你而分裂

我竟然如此 执着于星座配对
但是对我们的感觉我比谁都要强烈
我曾经仔细听 你说的大道理
我曾经认识你 像小孩的任性
我曾经凝视你 你眼睛里的热情
小心不跌入你流失的回忆

终于有机会让自己再沉淀
让我回到过去毫无恐惧的直言
是你太松懈还是我一向太尖锐
当你不止一次脱口而出曾是对别人的称谓

我曾经仔细听 你说的大道理
曾经小心翼翼 维持表面的和平
曾经认真的反省 不唱昨日的歌曲
小心不跌入你流失的回忆
为了不让你伤心 伤了我的心





5. 郑可为 - 对不对 (demo for 该忘了你对不对)




在你家巷口等你
看见你和他走在一起
我已不能够肯定
自己是否还爱你

我们有太多的问题
却又不愿向对方提起
冷静不能够解决问题
只会让~ 你们靠的更近

该祝福你对不对
我真的感觉太累
不敢面对 深夜一个人的泪
如果我放你去飞
也许你会更快乐和自由一些
至少我不必再为谁
讨厌自己过的好狼狈

该放弃你对不对
不知想了千百回
我只能说 明天绝不能后悔
我知道我不能给
你要的一切对我来说都是不对
也许我应该静静的 向后退




6. 郑可为 - 我们的寂寞 (demo for 幸福的風)





以为我能够永远躲在你背后
做你的避风港口
跟随你的快乐 我也心动
如果你难过 我也会心痛

那天在雨中看到你失魂落魄
我知道你有话要说
你不应该闪躲 你有了新生活
眼泪只会拖着我们的难过

当~ 爱情走到尽头
你说你不能够 照顾我的每个感动
如果你不会再编织借口
你怎么不说 你想出去走走

当~ 爱情已经放手
你就不该停留 分享我的喜悦哀愁
怎么你重复犯错 留下不走
要我面对我们的寂寞



Strangely I love the demo version better.

No comments: