Sunday, May 17

09May
Mom did her Vesak Day dance at the temple we used to visit every Sun for weekend classes. Although I used to dread sacrificing extra weekend sleep for the classes, visiting it again after so many years still brought back fond memories of the tuition, songs, free milo at 3.30pm, and peeps I grew up with.


Photobucket



10May
It's been SO long since I visited the botanical gardens and I cannot remember anything from my last visit because it was probably during primary school. What a nice quaint spot away from the city! although it is located in town I know...


Photobucket


Photobucket

Soggy and cold but probably the best egg and ham wich I ever had!



14May
Work is tearing me apart, mentally and physically. I am not sure how long I can continue. It sucks to say that because giving up I try is not what I do. Dayima visited at the wrong time today.

Nothing beats ending the day with one of my favorite dim sum store with one of my favorite person.

126!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Plus century egg porridge too, but I can't find the picture. The chicken curry cheong fun was really special! The curry was nothing too spectacular but overall it was quite an experience. Bao was goood!



16May
It takes more than willpower to finally reach the second weekend of work - barely alive after all the verbal abuse.

I miss watching a good musical, like a real good one with crazy music and dancing. Not exactly the best "ball" I must say, no offense to the mediacorp people.

Barrage was nice, cool, big, crowded. Bring me to anywhere near water and I am a happy girl.


Photobucket


Photobucket



17May
For lunch, mom made dumplings for no occasion at all! Her dumplings are my all-time favorite. They are always big and fat unlike the commercial ones. Because of the tedious work needed, it really takes more than just mom's good mood to have them.

Plus the weekend family dinner which was all done within half hour because the parents needed to rush to date. Poor sis and I went home and baked the night away.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Start of another week. Definitely looking forward the arrival of Ms Cali Chan in sunny SG!

No comments: