Sunday, March 8

Jenga









Love is like Jenga.
One wrong move, one missed turn, one accidental mistake, one small distraction,
everything falls.
Timing baby. It's all about the timing.
Hope everything will turns out well for you. I will be here for you no matter what happens ok.


Anyway, I caught 'He's Just Not That Into You' again today in the cinema. Justin Long is very difficult to resist. Yummy. I never really like Ben Affleck before but I teared again when he proposed to Jen Aniston. I also had another enjoyable time walking around with Juju although I must say the career fair was rather disappointing. Pasta Waraku makes me a very happy girl as well; I did not get any red bean desserts in the end. I wish I had more time to talk with sweetie but I know I can do that + give a hug next week over some nice hot Starbucks green tea latte. Impromptu meeting with the 'sister' at Esplanade (thanks!) + impromptu supper with the cousins, which I had $1 yam bun and Teh C peng.

I finished my cookies too, damn I eat them way too fast every batch I make. I must make sure I give them all out the next time I bake these little things again or else all will go to my hips. Mom was telling Dad about this exciting real spooky story that happened. Something to do with a new umbrella and girl's singing voice on the radio when there is no CD in it.

Time to hit the books tomorrow. Sigh, I doubt I can wake up in time for breakfast again.


Your way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You have me suicidal, suicidal
When you say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
They only wanna do your dirt
They'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When they say it's over


1. If you don't intend to call, don't say you will.
2. If you don't intend, and cannot commit, make sure she knows.
3. If your imterpretation of "later" is five hours later, go to hell.
4. If you think that you can look around still, don't assume we girls cannot.
5. If being momentarily cloud-headed is your excuse, I think you were never sober.

No comments: