Sunday, December 21

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

Finally caught Twilight about a month after it was released in US. Everything was quite B-list but I still love it. Seconds anyone?







A serious lag in uploading photos, will try to get it down asap once I touch down in Los Angeles tomorrow!

I got somehow quite a little too emo on Thursdee and Fridee. I hope my bunkies are used to my erratic mood swings by now. If not for the pointing out, I would not have noticed. It's not the PMS I think. I am just real bummed that the three weeks in Oklahoma has ended. It felt like yesterday when we lugged our luggages and "oooh-ahh" into the penthouse apartment. Now, we are left with our final few hours here.

Oklahoma has really been great. All the shopping, people, laid-back vibe... I doubt the LA experience will be the same, although I am sure it will be another different and of course, fun episode of the trip. Looking forward to some serious exploring and strings of hardcore shopping.


I'm all excited for tomorrow!

No comments: