Saturday, June 23

Erm, I just want to share three songs I especially love these days with you.


Firstly, it's this song by "The Click Five". They are not my my favourite band and I can't tell them apart from "Simple Plan" and that sorts but I am super in LOVE with their song, "Say Goodnight".






Feiren sent this song to me, and I was so hooked to it after listening to it just once. Don't think it will be quite some time before I get sick of it. Or maybe never.



Second song is a One Tree Hill Song. Bethany Joy Lenz & Tyler Hilton - When The Stars Go Blue.





Reminds me so much of One Tree Hill.




阿沁 - 其實還愛你





I listen to this before I sleep everynight. With the "Say goodnight".


Erm, yeah anyway today I finally had my Banana Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe. It's not sweet enough for me actually. Their Hot Chocolate is though, super good. Chocolate overload. But I'm not complaining.

Now, I just want my durian thick toast again.

No comments: