Monday, January 29

Do not pass Go, Do not collect $200

I need a break badly! I want to go anywhere!

I miss London so much it hurts but I know I can only go Genting for the trills or Johor for seafood with my pathetic budget.



It's gonna be difficult erasing something or someone you are so used to having in your life but what to do when you have to. I got no choice so I just have to do it. Besides, the altenative they say is sometimes better.

:)


I still want to watch The Painted Veil and it seemd like it is running its end soon! I miss Edward Norton's voice. Listening to it is like drinking a mug of hot chocolate on a rainy day.

It's super windy these days. Just the way I like it. Lalala.


Oh, if I look depressed/ sad/ bored/ tired/ anti-social, I'm not! I'm a happy little girl. Really.

:))

No comments: