Friday, February 17

Brokeback & Prejudice

So, I have finally watched Pride & P. Go on a trip to Ikea. Have dinner with the assholes. Cried a river in the cinema. Caught up with the Tree Hill gang. Bought my first fabric. Basically, spending like there's no tomorrow.

P&P was good. Austen is always good. No doubt about that, ha. Keira Knightley was brillant enough for me. Mr Broody was well erm, broody and cool enough for me. Broodies are always hot.


Brokeback Mountain was better than I expected. Yes, they got dirty down there and no, it wasn't easy to stomach at all.

However once the trauma of coming across something I have never seen ever before (Ha!) fade away with time, it is sinply one of the most unforgettable and beautiful story I have ever come across. And I am proud that Ang Lee or Lee Ang, directed the story. Ennis and Jack are going to stay in my heart for quite a long time.





The thing is, I wished I had a Brokeback of my own.

No comments: