Wednesday, January 25

Today I had a most wonderful day, it was really perfect.


I woke up bright and early this morning...

... but ended up missing breakfast.


I caught pretty boys on the train...

... but had no seat throughout the journey.


I listened to really great music

... but my muvo met the same fate as the Creative clan.


My great boss joined me at my new assignment...

... but I missed my daily teh tarik.


I have the chance to bond a new friend during lunch time...

... but couldn't cause people joined us.


My best friend msn me at work...

... but she ended up slamming me like I was a 3-year-old.


I manage to recieve new work to do (which is good thing)...

... but ended up being unable to focus.


Ryan came online today...

... but we ended up not talking much.


I had a nice dinner date with long-time-no-see buddies...

... but the meeting was cancelled at the last minute again.


There is a very nice skirt on the auctions I was sure of winning the bid...

... but forgot to bid.


A guy asked me out to dinner...

... but he is someone I would never say 'yes' to.


I have the chance to knock off early...

... but had to type this dumb thing.



Today is a perfect day.

No comments: