Wednesday, January 18

Reflect

So, the whole open house frenzy has come to an end. And it's all mixed feelings, haha. I have already have feelings for that grey and "glassy" place!


Of course, not forgettingthe new people I met such as Fildza. I will never forget our slacking sessions in the VIP lounge, talking all the stuff like her studying in Australia, and our tops from Dorothy Perkins.

And then, there is Jerome, and I always wanted to tell him that his eyes are very beautiful(couldn't find another word...) and that the colour purple doesn't suits him. Maybe someday, I will get to see his son whom I'm sure is very cute...

So anyway, I got the chance to get close to Kelly Poon and Hong Junyang. They were sitting on the sofa and I was like an arm's length away from them. But I walked past them without realisin g who they were until much later... Junyang is quite handsome off-screen and Kelly was looking down all the time. Who cares right... Geez.



The farewell should not have been so early, but I have to say goodbye to my newest buddy. Thanks for helping me so much in these two weeks. Despite the wrong that you did(which I can't believe I can forgive you for), I will still treat you as a very good friend.

I will never forget out frequent talks about your girlfriend. And the how you have visited almost every club in Singapore (even cocco latte, i can't believe it man), and also how you were such a geek in school. Hope everything works out fine for you and your girl. Hopefully, we can still keep in contact.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Memories


Anyway...,
I always thought I was ready for one. But now, when there is a chance, I hesitate and ran away. Maybe it's because I just was not interested in that subject. Or maybe it was because I am simply not in the mood for anything of that sort. But I am very sure it is not because I am still holding on. That is something I realised lately. I rather be alone than go back. So I can say is ,"Dude, you're on a terrible timing."


can't wait visiting Icon with xiuyun on monday.


I want my Franz Ferdinand!

No comments: