Monday, August 1

Today is Parents' Day.

What a special day because this may be (and hopefully) the last Parents' Day. I always liked Parents' Day because I guess I am always a good girl so there is really nothing for teachers to complain about me~ haha. Then it is so interesting to see my mom and my teacheres interact and hear my mom talked bad about me.

My mom did not have the luck to walk along the beautiful parade square and go see what the canteen is like because she came the day before friday. Classes was still going on and i was really tired so she did not take a tour around the school.

I studied till late today, so managed to catch a glimpse of what was going on. It was kind of funny actually. Parents loitering around the fountain area and looking around the school.

Anyway, study session was productive. Lots of hardworking people. I like the library for some weird reasons; I don't know why. All friends around me prefer the Ice Space but I really hate the place. It's grey and cold and so isolated at some corner of the school. But friends say they can study there. So study sessions are going to be alternate between Ice Space.

Nothing interesting or sensational stuff going around lately. Boring.

Confused. Confused. I shall not think. I shall not see. =(


*

To Stranger

The Suicide's Argument (Samuel Taylor Coleridge,1811)

Ere the birth of my life, if I wished it or no
No question was asked me--it could not be so !
If the life was the question, a thing sent to try
And to live on be YES; what can NO be ? to die.

Is't returned, as 'twas sent ? Is't no worse for the wear ?
Think first, what you ARE ! Call to mind what you WERE !
I gave you innocence, I gave you hope,
Gave health, and genius, and an ample scope,
Return you me guilt, lethargy, despair ?
Make out the invent'ry ; inspect, compare !
Then die--if die you dare !


29 July, Fri

No comments: