Thursday, April 28

It is getting more difficult to think of what to put here nowadays. In the past, where there is still internet access at home, I used to blog like whenever I like, sometimes more than once a day. Sometimes my entrires are just crap.

It is not easy ok. I am not the well-versed types. So if I go read my past entries I will probably hide my face in a brown bag forever. I am not the deep-thinker. So I know my stuff are just shallow stuff. Eep. I am the complain-y type then. Complain about things around me, who is coming to town, who is rumoured to have fake boobs blah blah. So please pardon my space here ok. It is tough really. But then, I enjoy doing this. Oh well.


Ok anyway, I am sooo happy nowadays. Why? Honestly, I really do not know. Maybe it is the post-PMS period. However, the post-PMS period is also the pre-PMS period right... So beware! Or maybe I am feeling happy becasue I want to be happy. I really believe in making yourself feel happy you know. Like when somebody is feeling sad and I don't know what to say, I will probably say something stupid like, "You can only feel either happy or sad. So, why should you feel sad and not happy?"

Yeah and then I will probably shut up because the friend will just shoot me a stare that tells me to scram. But then to think of it, that line is so true. I heard it from somewhere, I think from a TV show.


Feel happy? It's not all that diffcult, is it? If you feel happy too much, you ended up keeping your negative emotions inside you unhealtily. But if you constantly release your bad stuff inside you, your mates ended up being your "chu-qi-tong". If you constantly throw temper, then you probably are the ones eating alone during lunch.

Ok, digressed. Anyway, my point is just look on the bright side and know how to destress. Do your yoga, blast the music, yell at the sea, sleep, max your credit, clean the house...

Anyway, I found the following article in Seventeen magazine. Very inspirational. So try to read to the end.

17 ways To Change Your Life

1 GREET YOUR DAY
Give yourself a chance to realize that each day is a new beginning-and has all kinds of possibilities. Say "Hello, day. I'm here." when you first wake up.

2 EAT A HEALTHY MEAL
Your body needs you and counts on you to restore an dreplenish your energy.

3 TELL THE TRUTH
Practice being honest, especially with yourself. You'll feel more confident when you have nothing to hide.

4 BE KIND
Listen-really listen-to a friend, or hold a door open for someone. The world will appreciate you right back.

5 MAKE EYE CONTACT
When you're talking to people, look at them and take them in-their face, eyes. You'll learn to talk to people, not at them. And they will do the same to you.

6 FIND YOUR INNER VOICE
Discover your intuition. that voice will always tell you where to go.

7 GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS
Give yourself time before you speak-always choose your words carefully. What you say will have more impact and will really represent you. (me: and some people remember certain things you say for life, be it good or bad.)

8 GET TO KNOW THE WORLD
Knowledge is power: the more you know, the better you can form opinion and be part of society.
9 THANK YOUR BODY
Nobody tells it to heal or to breathe-it just does.

10 SET MINI GOALS
Big goals can be daunting. So go for smaller, attainable ones-once you reach them, use that momentum to propel towards something larger.

11 MIND YOUR MONEY
Money is not magic-it doesn't just appear. Be smart with your money; take a minute to consider how you speand it-or even waste it.

12 MEET YOURSELF
Look in the mirror like you're looking at someone new. Look at you and say something good to that person.

13 REVISIT NATURE
When was the last time you heard the wind? You'll bring your senses back to life.

14 CONSIDER THE FUTURE
Understand that everything you do (or don't do) contributes to the way this world evolves. Be sensitive what you're leaving behind for future generations.

15 ENERGIZE AND FOCUS
Imagine a red ball of energy travelling down a path through your veins-around your brain, into your heart, out to your hands, down your toes. It'll revitalizy you.

16 APPLAUD YOURSELF
Develop the powerto make yourself feel good. Start celebrating even your smallest achivements.
17 TAKE ACTION
Start these practices!

-- Terry Iacuzzo. Born into a family of psychics, sha has a book of her life, "Mediums at Large".
US seventeen Jan05


Inspirational?

Anyway, I just saw Fann Wong on TV. Honestly, forget her White Tea Spa shampoo. Just reborn your mane every month. Oh yeah, don't forget your thick layer of eyeliner and foundation. I say she is hiding her lines.

And oh ya, Kylie Minogue is having a concert, right here in Singapore!
Date: 17 June 8pmVenue: National Stadium (!)Prices: $58, $98, $128, $148, $178 (not including SISTIC fees)SISTIC hotline: 63485555
I want need to go! =(


The Killer's Mr Brightside keeps ringing in my head and it can't stop. AnD I don't mind it actually.

No comments: