Friday, April 22

I should have drove all night,
I would have run all the lights,
I was misunderstood.
I stumbled like my words,
Did the best I could.
Damn, misunderstood.
--Misunderstood (Bon Jovi)

Have you ever been misunderstood? I have. Countless times. Honestly, who would like being misunderstood? We cannot always help it, can we? This situation I am in is such a mess. It feels like the people around me do not understand me.

Mr dot, Mr xxxx, xxx, xxxxxxx, xxx, xxx.

I'm loving the new kids in the block!



D.J., Lindsay, Zach, and Alex! Each of them invading NewPort in their own little way! D.J. has gotten a hold of the sobby and vulnerable Marissa, Lindsay has brought fun into Ryan's life, Zach has been keeping Summer Vibing on High Frequencies, and Alex is taking control of Seth(who actually has been needing someone to do that for a while!)!

Ciao for now.

No comments: