Friday, April 1

For GP class just now, I watched "Farhrenheit 911" by Michael Moore.

Shall reserve my thoughts and feelings about the film to myself. But then another thing that is most interesting is the film that opposed to Moore's work - "Fahrenhype 911".

Moore's movie is almost flawless in leading the viewers believing that Bush is a cow. But the interesting part is that someone can actually come up and pin-point the faults of his movie.

I'm interested to see. Not that I am anti-Moore, or I support him.

Links:

Fahrenheit 911 or FarenHype 911?
Read the comments. Funny enough.

Fahrenheit 9/11
Almost everything about the film. Read user comments and msg boards.

Fahrenhype 9/11
Read user comments and msg boards.



And then there's...

Fahrenheit 9/11: A Movement in Time (2004)
Fahrenheit 9/11½ (2007)
Fahrenheit 451 (1966)
Fahrenheit 451 (2005)
Interested?


I am.

No comments: