Thursday, March 31

Almost a whole month with no blogging! I survived. It depends on you whether you refer that to good news or bad news.

BLOCK TEST is over! I think everyone is just so numb with studying that nobody seems to make any noise after the gruelling exams. I was. On the day of the final exam, the English paper. I swear my brain was echoing "Balkan wars!" and "Price mechanisms!, when I wish Shakes can pop up in front of me in the LT and tell me what he is trying to say. Up to yesterday, I only recieved the History SEA paper. Although I still failed the paper, I made quite an improvement. So, when I recieved the paper, I can almost jump with joy. But then I will leave that for later when I pass.

The aftermath of the block test is this strange feeling of emptiness. On friday, I woke up and thought to myself "Eh no more exams." I walk around the house for the rest of the day, simply because it's feels weird not to study after almost two weeks of intensive mugging. Not that I am complaining. But then I love books too much so it's back to studying.

EARTHQUAKE in Sumatra again. 1000 calls were made to the police. Somehow I do not know whether these poeple are being more vigilant than others or whether they are overreacting. Whatever it is, it is good to know that the neighbouring countries are warning the people about tsunamis when the quake happens. I just cannot think what will happen to Singapore if somehow a tsunami is to hit us. My mom, who obviously is not too optimistic says, "If a tsunami is to hit us, there will be no Singapore on the map." The idea kind of scares me.

WEIRD stuff going on around. The music being played on the weather section on Channel 8 10 pm news is weird. Joey Swee looks out of place on the cover of Singapore FHM. I say she is now desperate. News of Britney Spears is going to work in her father's new smoothie shop is definately weird. But the guys will be relieved to know that Britney is more enthusiastic about what the uniform will be like. Now, that's normal!

My life is so boring. And spilling a biggest, 'hugest' secret to a best mate somehow helps. Craving for some yam cake haha!

Bet you didn't know: Jesse McCartney, that guy who sings "Beautiful Soul", is actually that cute blond little son of Jodie Foster in "Anna & The King"! He is 18 now.

No comments: