Friday, June 10

It's the Moycee's birthday!

Due to some unknown constraints that come along as age rolls in, we had a simple affair
at Applebees. Not that it was bad or anything, but the chabor and I were initially planning
a celebration on a larger scale. Too bad the three of us could not reach an agreement on
what to do in end but food always saves the day. We ate, we gossiped, we reminisced.

Through the good and bad, these girls still stood by me after a mighty ten years.

I guess it was the mixture of hot and cold that brought us all closer together. Despite each of us
entering into a different phase of life with different characters, I never fail to marvel at how
words come with no effort when we come together. I do hope and believe that we will stand
the test of time.


Chabor and I got this pair of very classic and cool Agnes B studs for the burfday girl. Wished I
snapped a shot of it!

Applebees was great although I wished there was more buzz. I guess I cannot blame for that
short since it was tucked at the corner of Orchard at Triple One. Cookie must have heard me
mentioned one too many times how much the place resembles a quieter MacLaren's! Though
I must say that they should stop looping the sports videos on the in-house screens...

Food was great in terms of portions but meh on the taste.





Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: