Saturday, February 20

Proceed With Caution



Clearing my pictures backlog while listening to the Glee tunes on Youtube.


22 Jan

Boss's boss treated us to Shibashi Soba at Raffles City Mall basement. This place is as good
as the reviews say they are. Thumbs up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




That night, I also had my virgin trip to Dian Xiao Er and had the herbal duck that cookie kept
raving about. The duck is really so fragrant and soft! I just need a bowl of rice and a plate
of that herbal duck (with lots of sauce) and I am good to go. After that, we headed to KTV so
that George can have his final wish to sing Jolin's Ri Bu Luo before he head down-under
for his medical studies. He's not gay; I can vouch for that.


Photobucket


23 Jan

The mahjong set sees light after months of inactivity.

Photobucket


24 Jan

First-time at Max Brenner! The dark chocolate fondue is the perfect treat to have on a lazy
weekend afternoon. Peppermint Milk Chocolate Shake was just so-so. Nice view of the Resorts
World across the waters too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dinner:

Photobucket


7 Feb

Got the honour to taste the "best" chawanmushi and ordered for a bowl of indomee so I can finally
see why cookie always luuurve his mee so much. NY I Love You + Crystal Jade La Mien. It was nerve-
wrecking meeting cookiemama. At least I got it done and over with and now things are on the right track.


Photobucket

Photobucket


I am head over heels with Tracy already. The husky is called Snowy and it's really big! I know it
is a gentle giant but I am still quite afraid to get close most of the time. Spike. who is not
around, barks the loudest and I hope that it is more excited rather than annoyed to see me when I
visit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



11 Feb

Chabor, get well soon for hotpot! I miss you, as always. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


12 Feb

Lunch at Bishamon Ramen before we all go and play for CNY.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I'm turning into a cookie monster. ♥

No comments: