Saturday, November 14

I hope you are happy,



Photobucket

I kinda like handing in time sheets because of the great view from the tops. Seriously,
having such a nice view takes half the pain from work everyday.



Photobucket

Is it the same noodles store? It's closing down. Orange M&Ms.



Photobucket

It's on tonight!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Erdinger and roast duck pizza to celebrate us surviving mid-week. It was good timing as well
when Shirlyn & The Unxpected came on too. Stayed there for a while, listening to them
belting out "Lucky", "I'm Yours" and the likes before trotting home, groggy from the pint
and severe lack of sleep. Very weak I know.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Finally I have a name, and not some "Printer Girl" or "LDD girl". Speaking of names, received
scoop from Limster that if all goes well, I will receive more than just a name. You can be
sure that I am not keeping my hopes high. Whatever it is, I just want to give my best shot
and we shall see how it goes from there. Besides, there is the interview next week to keep
me busy already.



Friday lunch @ Curry Favor. I like how it was raining cats and dogs outside.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I had the shrimp curry. I had high expectations of the place but the food was rather disappointing
actually. The curry tasted like it was instant-made and Limster's rosu katsu tasted very dry and
just not juicy enough. After eating Tonkichi's, you can be sure that I was expecting much more,
although there was the price difference. Still, the ambiance is rather nice with some comfy
couches and board games, magazines available for the nua sessions.



Photobucket

Love from the cleaner auntie. HAHA.



Photobucket



Met the prata gang!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Part II


Photobucket

Yes yes, it's Latio not Cherry. But Cherry sounds cuter.



Photobucket

This made me a convert for black carrot cake! Must-have at Chomps!



Photobucket

Less spicy already and still whacked one whole pack of tissues... -_-



Photobucket

And two of these giants.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Dessert while watching the midnight rain.

No comments: