Sunday, August 23

drive

Whee, another week whizz by.

Photobucket



In case you are mistaken, I enjoy my work. I have no qualms
with the waking before-the-sun-comes-up bit, or the mundane
typical ninetosix timing. The people there have been nice enough to me.
I know that it is not the right time yet but I have been sending
out resumes again to various places, hoping that one would
take me in when there is a hole for me there. I went through
some interviews - half-heartedly I know, because I realised I
want to stay where I am now. After a month or so, I am
pretty much loving the place and people. Although it is
thought-provoking how people here are always leaving (not
that there is on inflow as well - the new director is cute),
I still hope I can at least get my shot of securing my seat
at the year of the year. I'm not well-adverse at self-praise
but it would be fab if I can be one of them before I jet off!
It just sucks to see how they see competency and grades as one.
It may be true, but I will brave the odds and prove to these people.

Oh, on another issue, I got to lay off baking for awhile (maybe).
The 9" brownie I baked is all gone within 12 hours. Despite this
amazing feat was not entirely my effort, still I think I have
enough glucose in my bloodstream to make me "run like a horse"
for the entire five working days. Speaking of which, I know
the Bikram people must be missing me dearly at pacific. I'm
sorry people that I have not been committed enough. Commitment
was never an issue to me you know, just that these days have been
a little lazy/ slow/ tiresome/ dreary/ sian. It all boils down to
this little all-too-familiar word starting with 'E' (read Excuse),
but I promise I will work that sweat come the final week of Aug.
You must know that I never have a penchant for tummy rolls
(thanks to red bean rolls) and jiggly arms. I am doing something
about these, after all the bakes are officially wiped out and banned.
All it takes is me be more disparaging of these evil stuff.
Comfort food my ass!

But I will still love my azuki and mocha. Old habits die hard.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I like how chabor and I are so in love...
with akuzi that we can order it twice on a same night.
Judging from the pictures, you must realized I have a indubitable
talent at spending unnecessary money.


But the weather now looks darn good for a cup of Yakun tea
with the sunday paper and gold90 fm. It's like the weekend
afternoons like this that I can't get over you know.

I finally got started with Dr House!





You used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade

No comments: