Friday, July 17

"Has Hell frozen over yet?"


Since Freeflowbread decided to cut costs and substitute their oh-so-addictive bread for some pathetic sticks of flour,
I decided to attack the cakes instead.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Shen Jing Po made some pasta salad as well. I am totally craving for Aston's already.
Can somebody please tell me what secret ingredient they add in theirs? It's super addictive.



Anyways, I spent 9 good hours in the airport today.


Photobucket


My two favorite chabors are now working like a couple of steps away from the airport and so met up with them for lunch at the T1 staff canteen.
The canteen is out of the world. I am secretly amused how it does not fit in the whole first-class airport image thing.
But I guess it serves its purpose - good food at to fit our budgets.
So nice to see Joycie again. I'm totally digging your curls. Good luck to Poh on his job hunt as well!



Photobucket


Then, I catched up with my Qingren for some BK loving and shaken lemon zen.
The post-lunch monster attacked and the americano I had did not help a bit.
Still, I finally had my starbucks date with her and I am contended already lah.



Since my GL sister is nearby, of course must buzz her to join me at the airport for the promised Popeyes dinner.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Digress: The sister is looking so sad not because I bullied her but....

Took the skytrain to T1 Popeyes because we thought the quality is better. BUT, apparently the mash and biscuits are unavailable. Completely a WTF moment. What is Popeyes without these two most important items on the menu. The staff managed to cajole us with extra Cajun Fries but we were still pretty bummed. According to the server, it will be OOS till month end.


So me, being the good sister, had to use my secret weapon to bribe her to smilie.



Photobucket


Ya Kun Kaya Peanut Toast! So addictive. Go try, must try, everyday try.


We then "visited" Japan and Korea at NTUC, and Aussie and US in Candy Empire.


Photobucket



The plan was to watch Transformers on my laptop (with Ultimate) but too many people must be using the line at the same time so it took too long to load and we got bored.


Photobucket


So... we played Crazy Taxi instead and tried to beat all the high scores.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Does anybody know where I can find a love seed tree in Singapore? I don't necessary need seeds this big but a tree that can give me the normal size will suffice.

Photobucket

No comments: