Saturday, May 30

Tower A Level 12



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Probably going to remember these even after years later. Although I have to admit my feelings towards the job itself was negative, some the people here are probably the ones I am most comfortable being myself. So going to miss:

- Waking up every morning at 6.43 am to "Always"
- Meeting Aud at kovan station
- Walking in the dead Wisma basement early morning
- Getting stuck in between Audris and Jas
- Fighting for the computer
- Gerald and his Starbucks mocha
- Drinking overnight water in my Starbucks tumbler
- Morning SMSes
- Countdown to the lunch hour
- The rush to send out resumes after lunch
- Gossiping with Aud in the toilet
- Watching Collin flirt with the girls
- Suan-ing by Sam & Co.
- Audris and her Body Shop cherryblossom body lotion
- Constantly organizing my stack
- If not, get tsk-ed by Jas
- My pink pilot G-2s for the interviews
- Audris's teh-ing with Cheryl
- Illegal office breaks with Gerald to get Starbucks
- Plastic surgery talk with Cecilia
- Mr Lim (Cecilia) and Mr Chia (Gerald)
- Tania and IMH (!)
- Terence and his secret Tampopo dinner
- Mag and her crazy singing
- Kylie who always leave VERY late
- Instant noodles party
- The rush to make it for the last yoga class (never happened)
- Late-night suppers

No comments: