Thursday, April 9

7 April - Haircut with Chabor @ Maison

Got rid of my weedy hair with my chabor at this quaint little shop at FEP. If only I have an extra pair of hands and that little more bit of patience for the blowdryer, there will be no bad-hair days.

Chabor, I love long long talks in dark cafes with youuu!


Photobucket




8 April - Dinner at Qi Ji


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Nothing feels as rewarding as wolfing down simple good food after a session of badminton plus swimming. It sucks that the pool is a little more known among the neighborhood now, since I have trouble completing laps non-stop. I still had my reward for 6 laps (although the initial aim was 20 15)- window grocery shopping at Fairprice! Somehow, the whole day of activity did not make me tired at the end of the day at all. Hmm, I wonder why.



9 April - Catchup with LW @ Ah Chew Desserts


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No prize for guessing which one I had... Red bean of course. I was so excited when I saw Egg Pudding with Red Bean, because I love both on its own so much. A combination is sure to make me go gaga! I'm wishing for seconds for this now already. Yummmm.



"The beauty of imperfection." To me, I love all the little odd things in life that makes my own life have that extra bout of uniqueness. It's the company that matters isn't it? Now, I think I finally understand the meaning of that. Departures was a super and beautiful film anyway; I have no qualms watching it again.

No comments: