Thursday, October 30



  • I can't wait to leave this place officially tomorrow at 5 p.m. although I know that a day ago, I had 100 bu she de-s when I was packing my stuff. Oh, and I underestimated the amount of barang I had in here over the past eight months - loads of coins, candy wrappers, receipts, rocky masters paper bag, hair ties, hair, yoga mat...

  • I finally bought my thumbdrive so I can officially start tranferring files from this wonderful speedy laptop to my snaily laptop. And photos from snaily laptop to speedy laptop for uploading. And files from snaily laptop to thumbdrive, so I can finally get snaily laptop to become speedy laptop.

  • Things I will miss: Lunches with Wynnie, Tearing in the bus with Wynnie, 100.00 Mbps, All the scanning and emailing, Wee San with his salad everyday, The freeflow 3-in-1 milo, Stinky fridge filled with whatnots, Prima Deli plain waffles at 4pm, Pauline rummaging her snack stash at 4pm, Countdowning at 5.55 p.m.

  • Made cookies on Sunday afternoon and they turned out pretty good actually. First batch was chao ta and became biscottis instead of cookies. Second was too gooey and became fudge instead of cookies. Third came out just righ; they tasted like cookies. In case you were wondering, I did not had any stomach problems.

  • So much to do with so little time.

No comments: