Monday, November 7

you know i probably don't need anger management ever, because i brain is so superb it doesn't register any emotion or shit call anger.

yeah so if you want, you can make me pissed off all you like. and then you don't ever need to ask me "are you angry" or these kind of shit cos like i said, i don't know anger. (and anyway, it's not just "little angry", trust me) Asking is just so useless and it just make me more fking pissed off.

please don't ever label me as petty or whatever else because i don't care. see i've said this before and i'll said it again. i. don't. care. becasue i am so glad tomorrow will be the last one and i don't have to face your shit or whatever. wow peace at last. no more nasty shocks at the last minute. oh oops i forgot, i cannot term as 'shocks' since i am supposed to get so used to this shit.

don't ever ever make empty promises. i fking hate them. if you can, say can. if you cannot, say cannot. don't waste my bloody time again. because i swear i will never ever again let you waste mine.


anyways, fries and austin made my day :)

No comments: