Thursday, September 22

Ok yeah prelims are finally over, which of course is great news but is also means it is one week closer to the As. BUT.. that's alright closer to the As means closer to the holidays too. And all the nightmares will end.

Bugis Village had such a huge revamp since the last time I went there. Great shopping place where you get lots of stuff. So much so that I thought I got sick of shopping, which I promise myself I won't feel this way again. But then it is really quite a shopping paradise! Spent like almost 4-5 hours there. Oh and the Haggling.

I wanted to see the reaction of the male salesman if I reduce a price by $5. Of course, I'm was just kidding then lah, I'm not so cheapo ok.

So the price was actually "$25".
Then I said "$20 lah."

Then that guy give me "you go and die" look. Serious, it was quite funny and embarrassing. I think that guy was thinking "siao I still want to eat. $20 you go This Fashion."

Guess the auntie-sellers are still more kind to us students...

I still bought it in the end. Tho I'm now terribly broke now, have to eat lunch at home no money go outside for lunch.

...

Blog about shopping. How interesting. Fact is there is nothing to talk about.


Oh but Wild Rice is having a new show - Oi! Sleeping Beauty!!



Pam Oei & Selena Tan will be inside. Brendon Fernandez will be as prince charming. Pam Oei and Brendon Fernandez will be together on stage again after Boeing Boeing. And by the way, Boeing Boeing is sooo funny! I watched it and it was so funny till I laughed like nobody's watching.

Oi! Sleeping Beauty!! is a musical! And yeah no prizes for guessing right, it is Sleeping Beauty set in Singapore. Directed by Ivan Heng and opens 30 november (great post-As activity!)

No comments: