Friday, August 5

At last, something interested had happened to me!

I got an injection at my butt last night.


Well, I shall not go into the long story of how I ended up exposing my butt to some nurse but it was quite an experience. Last time I got hit in the butt was for injections when I was a baby. Funny how I went back to the same clinic.

*

I cannot write here anymore I realise. All my posts are getting shorter to the extent I just want to post a line. This isn't that good. I can't say what I want to say anymore. Sometimes I feel I am immune to these negative emotions. When I feel angry or sad, I simply bottle them up inside me. I hate it. I don't want to be a "anything" person or someone who doesn't know what she wants. Right now, these words are hard to come out but I will continue to try.

Back to school work, it is really difficult to motivate and push myself right now. I still can't see myself at the top, and I want to be at th top. Mugging everyday doesn't seem to help, especially when I am alone. I haven't make my "study plan" which seems important. Right now, I think it is more important not to have any distractions, but it is going to be tough.

School is ending soon. Still no response.

*

Anyone interested in some Charlie and a weird chocolate factory?




For u: MATT POND PA - Champagne Supernova

No comments: