Tuesday, April 5

Everyone has a little dirty laundry.

Damn. I think I shall lock myself in my room for the next few days of the week. This week really began badly enough. Today... I shall not talk about it anymore.

Just that I hate being misunderstood. If I am, I will be very angry and grouchy for the whole day, and close friends know that I am not the sort of person who will blow up easily, on small or big matters. And the thing is, I am often misunderstood, for varied things. I would love to clear up misunderstandings but am too scared things will go the wrong way and become worse. You may say I am just running away from problems but well, I don't know.

Sometimes, when I keep quiet about stuff, it doesn't mean that I am stupid or submissive. It is just that I am alright with what someone says but that does not mean I don't have a mind of my own. I am sick and tired of being treated as if I am "ok" with everything. Or people not even having the slightest bit of respect for me, that they should have for anybody. Honestly, there is hardly any sincere in conversations with anybody (well everybody) nowadays. Even with my mom or my best mates. Even my fish seems to be doing so.

Should I feel sad?

Somehow I thought of trust.

And somehow I thought of the Desperate Housewives episode last night.

Lynette Scavo wants her children back from her almost-too-perfect nanny. Bree Van De Kamp knew she can no longer trust her heart that her husband, who had a heart attack from too much SM, would come back to her. Susan Mayer tries hard to break the ice with her daughter, who thought she can trust her own mother. Carlos Solis thought he can trust his wife, who is like the only human on Earth he can trust since his mom is lying half-dead in the hospital. Instead, Gabrielle Solis burnt his passport when she was told to hand it to Carlos's lawyer.

Oh crap.

No comments: