Friday, March 4

Beautiful friday today. Absoutely beautiful.

I would like to start off by saying that I forgot to bring the GP homework dued today. I was quite fed-up cos I did it over the last weekend (yeah ok call me crazy) and I did not bring to hand in!

But then today feels great. Because Siew Tee was not in school. Haha. Just joking dearest! Yesterday, I met with Chiu Yun and boy, was I glad I did. It was really good to see an old friend again after soooo long. Sometimes I wonder why it was so hard to meet up with olf friends. On one hand, I know everyone is busy and stuff. But on the other hand, I think it does not hurts just taking out that few hours of your precious week to meet right?

And the worse thing is seeing friends starting to get sick of asking old friends to meet. When everytime they get in return is just another excuse of "oh-busy-homework-weekend" or "family-day-so-sorry". I understand. Fully. But what I did not see is just that little bit of sincere of wanting to meet up or "missing" each other.

So it truly feels great to talk to someone I haven't talk to for long yesterday. We were supposed to go out for a purpose, but ended up watching a movie. Caught Hitch and it is terribly funny adn romantic. All guys should watch this in my opinion you know. Just take a break and laugh out loud till you almost choke your popcorn.

As usual, some movie quotes.

ALBERT "Do you know what it feels like getting up everying morning, helpless, knowing that the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man? But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness even if it's never going to be with you."

HITCH"Because that's what people do... They leap, and hope to god they can fly, because otherwise... you just drop like a rock, wondering, the whole way down, why in the HELL did I jump? But here I am, Sarah, falling, and the only one that makes me feel like I can fly.... is you."


Only found two. Oops. But there are alot more thought-provoking and interesting ones.

The whole class thinks I am really desperate now! I'm not!! Maybe I am influenced by mom. She apparently, is worried for me because there are no news of me having a guy now. Now I look desperate to everyone... It's just that the right one hasn't come right along. I am not desperate! Maybe feeling a little weird, but not desperate.

As Siew Tee says, "I don't believe in getting in a relationship just to pass time."



Poor sis got a fever and the doctor says there is a possiblity that it is dengue fever. I hope he does not scare me like that.

Readings and reading and more readings this weekend!

No comments: